We want you to get the most from competing with us so we've put together this list of things to check when entering and before you ride your test.
As well as some hard and fast rules around tack and safety, some of the things on this list make it easier for our judges to judge.
It might look like a long list, but a little bit of extra checking will ensure your efforts are seen in the best possible light by our judges.
Don't let a simple technical issue stop you from getting the marks that you and your horse deserve!
- I've read the rules
- I've learnt the correct test
- Arena is of correct size
- Arena has correct markers
- Horse is wearing correct tack
- I'm wearing the correct safety equipment
- I'm wearing gloves
- Videographer is behind C
- Recording in landscape
- Rider, horse, test and date are clearly announced
- Horse and rider in full view
- Don't zoom in too close
- I've watched the video
- Video submitted before the deadline
- Video is not set to private
- Had confirmation of submission email within 24 hours
- I've had a nice cup of tea - or something stronger
This is a test site. You can interact with it but you cannot buy anything, pay for anything, or enter any competitions. Please do not enter sensitive personal data into this site.
This site is down for maintenance. Please check back soon.