My Digital Dressage acknowledges the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and is committed to ensuring safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice.
- Under 18s must obtain parental consent to enter a competition
- To supply consent, the form on this page can be downloaded, signed, emailed back to us or uploaded using this page
- Until consent has been obtained anyone who has disclosed their age to be under 18 will not be able to enter a competition
- Access to your account can be via existing social media or online service provider accounts, leveraging the security that these providers have put in place
- Where an account is created outside these providers any passwords are encrypted
- Only the first name of members under 18 will be displayed on competition results pages
- All members have the option to upload their video privately directly to us using WhatsApp or WeTransfer, and under these circumstances only the judge and selected necessary My Digital Dressage employees have access to the video
- Parental permission must and will be obtained prior to sharing any images or videos
- Where a rider is under 18 only the rider will have access to the rider’s full competition results
- All members have the option to anonymise their name
- If the member is part of a team the team name will accompany their score
- Under 18s can not be nominated to enter on behalf of other members
- Parental permission must be obtained prior to sharing any images or videos
- Communication via e-mail with members under 18 will only be entered into via official company social media accounts
- Communication via e-mail with members under 18 will only be entered into via official company e-mail accounts
- E-mails sent to multiple members will be addressed via the BCC box, we will never share competitor's e-mail addresses
Limit of Our responsibility
My Digital Dressage and My Digital Shows Limited will not be held responsible for under 18s entering without consent from a parent or guardian. Some random checks of competitors to check ages and consent forms will be carried out and the required action taken, including disqualification without refund should irregularities be discovered.
In the event of any action being taken the decision of My Digital Dressage and My Digital Shows Limited is final.
Download and complete this form.
Upload consent form
Our records show you have registered with us so you can upload your consent form here rather than via email. Please upload a JPEG, PNG or PDF and make sure the file is no larger than 4Mb.
Our records indicate you are not currently registered with us. You can email your consent form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you register you can upload your consent form here rather than via email. Please upload a JPEG, PNG or PDF and make sure the file is no larger than 4Mb.
Contacting us with concerns
If you have any concerns regarding safeguarding, you can contact us to report a concern or incident at email@example.com in confidence.
Please download the Safeguarding Report Form below, complete it and send it with your email.
What is a valid concern?
If you witness anything that gives cause for concern for an individual then complete the form and send it to us. This could include:
- General concerns about an individual's welfare
- Concerns relating to a safeguarding incident such as bullying or poor practice
- Breaches of our Safeguarding Policy
- Allegations of abuse made by or against any individual
- Concerns of misconduct
What will we do?
We will refer any concerns we have to one or more of the relevant bodies, including but not limited to: