My Digital Dressage acknowledges the duty of care to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and is committed to ensuring safeguarding practice reflects statutory responsibilities, government guidance and complies with best practice.
- Under 18s must obtain parental consent to enter a competition
- To supply consent, the form at the bottom of this page can be downloaded, signed, emailed back to us or uploaded using this page
- Until consent has been obtained anyone who has disclosed their age to be under 18 will not be able to enter a competition
- Access to your account can be via existing social media or online service provider accounts, leveraging the security that these providers have put in place
- Where an account is created outside these providers any passwords are encrypted
- Only the first name of members under 18 will be displayed on competition results pages
- All members have the option to mark their video as private and under these circumstances only the judge and selected My Digital Dressage employees have access to the video
- Parental permission must and will be obtained prior to sharing any images or videos
- Where a rider is under 18 only the rider will have access to the rider’s full competition results
- All members have the option to anonymise their name
- If the member is part of a team the team name will accompany their score
Under 18s can not be nominated to enter on behalf of other members
- Parental permission must be obtained prior to sharing any images or videos
- Communication via e-mail with members under 18 will only be entered into via official company social media accounts
- Communication via e-mail with members under 18 will only be entered into via official company e-mail account
- E-mails sent to multiple members will be addressed via the BCC box, we will never share competitor's e-mail addresses
Making a complaint
Please see our Complaints Procedure and contact us if you have any concerns.
Limit of Our responsibility
My Digital Dressage and My Digital Shows Limited will not be held responsible for under 18s entering without consent from a parent or guardian. Some random checks of competitors to check ages and consent forms will be carried out and the required action taken including disqualification without refund should irregularities be discovered.
In the event of any action being taken the decision of My Digital Dressage and My Digital Shows Limited is final.
Download and complete this form.
Upload consent form
Our records show you have registered with us so you can upload your consent form here rather than via email. Please upload a JPEG, PNG or PDF and make sure the file is no larger than 4Mb.
Our records indicate you are not currently registered with us. If you register you can upload your consent form here rather than via email. Please upload a JPEG, PNG or PDF and make sure the file is no larger than 4Mb.